This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

-->
Guilt-Free Homeschooling is comfortable, it's relaxed, and it fits your family's lifestyle.

GFHS is run by Carolyn Morrison, an 11 year veteran of homeschooling her two children, from leaving public school in the elementary grades through high school graduation and into college.

Whether you have a specific question, want some general advice, or just need a dose of encouragement, Guilt-Free Homeschooling is the place to be! GFHS offers help, comfort, and advice to new or struggling homeschool moms, assuring them that homeschooling can be manageable, successful, guilt-free, and glorifying to God.

Homeschooling... Guilt-Free

Friday, February 11, 2005

Don't Go Away -- I'll Be Right Back!

Next week I am scheduled for major surgery, so I will be temporarily out of the blogosphere. Significant changes in my health have me facing a hysterectomy as my only remaining option, but I am trusting God to get me back my feet quickly. I would deeply appreciate your prayers for a speedy recovery and support for my family during the coming weeks.

Posted by Carolyn M @ 10:06 AM | 8 comments



Copyright (c) 2004-2010 Carolyn Morrison. All Rights Reserved.
Do not duplicate without written consent.

Quick Link to TITLES Index
Quick Link to TOPICAL Index
RETURN TO THE MAIN PAGE